A Real Estate Lawyer You Can Trust
• Residential home sales transactions
• Commercial property sales transactions
• Evictions (land lord only)
• Foreclosures (lender only)
• Real estate contracts
• Boundary and title disputes
• Real estate tax sales
With more than 30 years of experience, I understand that anxiety often accompanies the excitement of buying or selling your home. I skillfully represent you from offer to sale, and ease your concerns. I conduct smooth and precise transactions during all stages of home buying and selling:
• Drafting or review of your sales contract
• Negotiation of real estate agreements
• Review of your lending documents
• Title search and clearing
• Analysis of your deal and rectifying of potential problems
Land Tax Sale Foreclosures
I am the most experienced land tax attorney in the Saint Louis area. I’ll help make sure that you’re able to follow through on your land tax real estate investments.
When you face the stress of real estate litigation, having an attorney with substantial knowledge about property laws and civil litigation by your side can lighten the burden. Along with dynamic courtroom demeanor, I possess the particular knowledge necessary to successfully litigate your real estate disputes.
When it is in your best interest to solve a real estate dispute outside the courtroom, my mediation background helps to effectively guide negotiations toward equitable solutions. By retaining an experienced negotiator to negotiate your contracts, you can often save unnecessary stress, time, and money — and feel confident you have made the most beneficial deal.
Call the Law Offices of Stuart H. Goldenberg, P.C. at 314-481-8888 or contact me online to schedule an appointment in my St. Louis office.