Personable and Affordable Attorney With More Than 35 Years of Experience Skillfully Resolves Your Legal Matters
Working For You In Family Law, Mediation, Real Estate, Estate Planning, and Personal Injury Matters Since 1982
Since 1982, I’ve put my legal knowledge and experience to work to help families and individuals through their toughest moments. Whether it’s a divorce, child custody, child support, probate, foreclosure, or auto accident injury case, you can count on my client-centered approach to advocate for your rights and help you move past these tough times to brighter days ahead. Whether your case is relatively clean-cut or complex, I have the skills and resources to successfully represent you
Combining Big Firm Skills With Small Firm Attention
I know that choosing a law firm to represent you can be overwhelming. I’ll put my high-level skills together with a focus on the things you need, so that I can get results for you. As your lawyer, here’s what you know I’ll deliver for you:
- Experienced Advocacy. With over 35 years of legal experience, I’ve handled hundreds of cases of varying complexity, and my firm has developed a winning reputation in the legal community. No matter the complexity of your case, you can feel secure knowing that I have the experience, skills, and knowledge to help you resolve it effectively. Read about some of the cases I’ve tackled over the years here.
- In-Depth Knowledge of Our Area. Throughout my time as an attorney, I’ve developed a close connection with the local community in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. I’ll use my contacts and relationships to help resolve your legal matters efficiently and effectively.
- Integrity and Professionalism. I know that in their toughest times, individuals and families need someone who will be honest and up-front with them. Because of my commitment to doing things the right way, I’ve earned a Distinguished Peer Review Ratings From Martindale-Hubell®.
Committed to Standing Up For Your Best Interests
Here’s how I can help you:
- Family Law and Divorce. I represent clients in divorce, whether they choose to litigate their case in court or opt for mediation or the collaborative process (read more here). I also handle child custody and support, visitation, alimony, paternity, and more.
- Mediation. I act as a neutral third-party to resolve family law differences between yourself and your partner outside of court.
- Collaborative Law: I’ll act as one of two skilled attorney-mediators to resolve a family law matter outside of court on your behalf.
- Real Estate. I represent buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate with their legal needs. I handle contracts, leases, foreclosures (lender only), real estate tax sales, and evictions (landlord only).
- Estate Planning. I assist clients with wills and trusts, living wills, probate matters, powers of attorney, affidavit of heirs, small estate affidavits, medical powers of attorney and beneficiary deeds.
- Personal Injury. I represent those injured in serious and catastrophic accidents, including auto and trucking accidents, slip and fall accidents and various other personal injuries.
Please see my practice area pages for more information.
Call to Find Out How I Can Assist You
Call the Law Offices of Stuart H. Goldenberg, P.C. at 314-481-8888 or contact me online to schedule your appointment in my Richmond Heights office.