Personable and Affordable Attorney With More Than 30 Years of Experience Skillfully Resolves Your Legal Matters
Serving clients in Family Law, Mediation, Real Estate, Estate Planning and Personal Injury matters since 1982
Since 1982, I have been representing clients in St. Louis County, St. Louis City, St. Charles County, Jefferson County and surrounding communities. I have handled hundreds of cases, listening carefully to clients about their needs and concerns. I understand the emotional state and the stress that often accompany the dissolution of a marriage, a personal injury or probating the will of a loved one. I give you the support and guidance you need to get through this difficult time and advocate for your rights when needed from start to finish.
At Law Offices of Stuart H. Goldenberg, P.C., I combine the resources and high-level skills of larger, more prestigious firms, with the personalized attention and one-on-one interaction of a smaller, boutique firm. I know choosing a law firm can be overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be when you have a firm with a winning combination for success. I offer you:
- Experienced advocacy. Established in 1982, my firm has earned a winning reputation in the legal community. With over 30 years of legal experience, I have handled a variety of cases. No matter the complexity of your case or the area of law you need assistance with, rest assured I have the experience, skills and knowledge to help you resolve it effectively. Read about some of my sample cases here.
- In-depth knowledge of the local area. As a mainstay in the community for three decades, I’ve developed an intimate connection with the local community and surrounding areas. I’ve made important contacts that facilitate the resolution of your legal matters, in a timely and efficient manner. I serve clients in family law and divorce, mediation, real estate, estate planning and personal injury in the St. Louis Metropolitan area and surrounding communities, including but not limited to: Richmond Heights, Chesterfield, Wildwood, Frontenac, Ballwin, Webster Groves, Kirkwood, Ellisville, Maplewood and Creve Coeur in Missouri.
- Professionalism. Because of my commitment to representing you with integrity, I’ve earned a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for my professionalism and ethics.
Committed to protecting your family’s best interests
I can help you with:
- Family law and divorce. I represent clients in divorce, whether they choose to litigate their case in court or opt for the mediation or collaborative process (read more here). I also handle child custody and support, visitation, alimony, paternity and more.
- Mediation. I skillfully negotiate on your behalf to help you obtain the best possible settlements outside of court.
- Real estate. I represent buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate with their legal needs. I handle contracts, leases, foreclosures (lender only), land tax matters, and evictions (landlord only).
- Estate planning. I assist clients with wills and trusts, living wills, probate matters, powers of attorney, affidavit of heirs, small estate affidavits, medical powers of attorney and beneficiary deeds.
- Personal injury. I represent those injured in serious and catastrophic accidents, including auto and trucking accidents, slip and fall accidents and various other personal injuries.
Please see my practice area pages for more information.
Call to schedule your appointment today and find out how I can help
Call the Law Offices of Stuart H. Goldenberg, P.C. at 314-481-8888 or contact me online to schedule your appointment in my St. Louis office.